Erin Condren Planner SALE

Friday, September 23, 2016


What the heck would I do without my Erin Condren Life Planner?! It has become the biggest hobby / necessity in my life. I have always loved being organized and crafty - and my planner lets me do just that. If you remember when you were younger you would cut up magazines and make big collages? Or create scrapbooks with your friends or family? Well, with my love for my ECLP and my Etsy account I have been able to combine my childhood favourite crafty activities in an adult organized way. It is an activity that lets my bring out my crafty side while totally relaxing me. It is what I look forward to all week, for Sunday to arrive and plan out the following week. I tend to take about 45 minutes to an hour to plan. But trust me, I am going slooow and taking my time. As I said, it is what I love to do! As of recently, I have been filming the majority of my Plan With Me's for my YouTube Channel.

I purchased my first EC Planner in May 2015, and since then there has been no going back. I was browsing YouTube in January 2015 and stumbled upon Andrea from Scribble Prints Co Plan With Me videos, and since that moment - I have become obsessed. Below I have attached quite a few of my favourite spreads (which you can also find on my Instagram) to give you some inspiration on how you can decorate your planner.



As you can see, I sometimes like to go for the "no white space" look as I try to get the most out of the kits as I possibly can. I will admit - sometimes I find it can be a little too much and I find myself removing some of the deco type stickers throughout the week if it is just becoming too cluttered compared to a functional planner which is what I need it to be.

I do buy all of my sticker kits from Etsy. If you are interested in some of my favourite shops, I would be happy to make another post listing all my faves. Recently I have been buying "mini kits" instead of "full kits" so I can use up some of my remaining stickers. I do tend to have quite a few stickers after I am done planning and I never want them to go to waste. So with mini kits I can use the glitter headers I have from Simply Ginger Co and Scribble Prints Co and use up some of my multi colour items, munchkins, and extra stickers from previous spreads. I also really love using half boxes from Libbie & Co.






If you are interested in your first Erin Condren planner I do have a $10.00 off referral code you use to save a little bit of money. The link is: https://www.erincondren.com/referral/invite/kyracrisp1107

They have so many planner covers to chose from and actual planners to chose from! There are vertical, horizontal, and hourly layouts. You can chose if you want a neutral theme, or a colourful theme. You can decide between the life planner (which is what I use, as shown above), a teacher planner, and a wedding planner! I purchased the wedding planner for my brother and his Fiance, and it looked so incredibly helpful - I did share a flip through of the planner on my YT channel.  Now for the sale....



Erin Condren is currently having a 25% off FRIENDS AND FAMILY Sale when you use the code "25FRIENDS". So with my $10.00 referral link plus the 25% off code your planner will come to $33.75! Incredible! Only thirty three dollars to help you organize your life for 2017. You can also add the remaining months of 2016 for an extra $5.00, which I would totally recommend to do if this is your first ECLP since this is currently such a great deal. Erin Condren sales don't happen often, and when they do I am always jumping with joy making my order.

 






Be sure to leave me a comment below on what planner you chose, and don't forget to use my referral code & the 25% off EC code! Everyone loves to save money. ;)


INSTAGRAM: @kyrasbeautybag
YouTube: kcrisppp

Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE