Spring Beauty Must Haves

Wednesday, April 13, 2016


Spring has finally sprung and I am all about that glowy makeup now! I made an entire video all about my favourite spring beauty items from self tanner to highlights and it'll be a video you won't want to miss if you are also into glowy makeup!

I shared with you a ton of my favourites and I really hope you enjoy it! If you are interested in a few of my Spring faves, click HERE to watch it!

I hope you all love it, and don't forget to click subscribe and leave in the comments (either on YouTube or here on my blog!) some of your favourite spring beauty picks! I'd love to know your favourite self tanners too, I'm on the hunt to find the best!

XO

Instagram & Twitter: @kyrasbeautybag
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE