Sephora VIB Rouge Sale Haul

Wednesday, April 20, 2016



In this weeks video I am sharing with you the items I picked up during the Sephora VIB sale! I didn't pick up too many items since I am trying to hold back on buying makeup at the moment as I feel like I have enough - I am even planning on doing a blog sale soon because I have tons of high end items (from MAC, YSL, NARS, and more!) that I don't even use!

Would you guys be interested in a blog sale?

Anyway back to THIS video - I picked up a few repurchases and a few new items that have quickly become favourites. This NARS Multiple is amazing - I can't believe I hadn't tried these earlier!

If you didn't catch this video in your subscription boxes then you can click HERE to watch my video ORRRR - you can subscribe so you'll be able to catch my videos straight in your subscription boxes!

Hope you enjoy the video and let me know what you picked up during the sale!
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE