Cruelty Free Makeup Favourites

Tuesday, March 29, 2016


It has been a hot minute since I posted a blog post! I have been really focusing on my YouTube channel lately and have been trying to post there as often as I can!

As I mentioned in my last blogpost (which was soooo long ago!) I am transitioning to a completely cruelty free makeup collection! I have been really thinking I am going to possibly do a blog sale on the items that I won't be using anymore because they are still in really good condition! Plus, I may have one (aka a bunch) too many blushes...whoops!

I just posted a video talking about a ton of my favourite items that are cruelty free. I also really wanted to mention Logical Harmony and Cruelty Free Kitty - as those two websites are amazing for finding new cruelty free items to replaced any makeup items that are not CF.

If you are interested in what CF products I love, I would really love it if you would check out my new video by clicking HERE.

I will say I do have quite the theme with what brands I love... Too Faced has totally stolen my heart recently and I am always stalking the TF page on Sephora! I was recently in Florida and I had my first ever Ulta experience and I was glued to the BECCA, Too Faced, and IT Cosmetics counters! Such amazing CF brands!

If you are Canadian as well and can't find where to find IT Cosmetics - I highly suggest checking out The Shopping Channel because they have really great deals where you can get a brush and the CC+ Cream for a steal! Also they have a brush & bronzer duo, and a brush & blush duo! I wanted to include the CC+ Cream in this video, but I filmed it prior to going to Florida and it was my first time using it on this filming day - two weeks later I am obsessed with the CC+ Cream! I wish I had gotten it in a shade darker too for summer, so I might be making another TSC order very soon!

I hope you enjoy the video, and if you like my videos I would really appreciate it if you decided to stick around by subscribing!


INSTAGRAM: @kyrasbeautybag
TWITTER: @kyrasbeautybag
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE