Holy Grail Foundation Routine

Friday, January 2, 2015


Oh my goodness!

I am over the moon excited to share with you my HOLY GRAIL foundation! I have never titled anything as holy grail status because I feel like it's such a serious commitment. Well, I am fully committed to the Laura Mericer Smooth Finish Flawless Fluide Foundation (what a mouthful)! I am in the shade Creme and it is the best foundation match I have ever found. I did just post how much I'm loving the Bobbi Brown Skin foundation, and trust me I do love that foundation! But the LM foundation is literally EVERYTHING I have been looking for to perfect my skin!

When applied with a damn BeautyBlender I get a nice medium coverage that stays matte throughout the day on my combination skin.

I have just recently posted a demo and review of this foundation over on my YouTube which you can watch by clicking HERE. I hope you love this foundation as much as I do and please do subscribe to my channel if you haven't yet!

(ps - first post of 2015 over on Kyra's Beauty Bag! Woo hoo!)

---- twitter: @kyrasbeautybag
---- instagram: kyrasbeautybag
---- BLOGLOVIN' 
--- youtube: kcrisppp


Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Theme created by PIXELZINE